Hotel-hostel Peter is a cozy and inexpensive hotel in the heart of St. Petersburg.
The hotel is located in the historical centre of St. Petersburg on a quiet Italian street, which runs parallel to Nevsky prospect. The street crosses two historical square, Arts square and Manege square. The street lies between the Griboyedov channel and the Fontanka river. Each building in the street is recognized as an architectural monument, including the building in which our hotel-hostel Peter is located. In the past the building belonged to the Cadet corps of Emperor Alexander II.
The hostel is just a three-minutes walk from the metro station Nevsky prospect/GostinyDvor.
The location of the hotel in the Golden triangle of St. Petersburg" guarantees pedestrian access to all attractions of the city.
How to choose a hostel in St. Petersburg? First you need to understand what room you would like to settle. Our hotel has a large choice of accommodation options:
- - the twin rooms with the internal bathroom (twin beds);
- - the double room with the internal bathroom (one double bed);
- - the triple economy class private room with the external bathroom;
- - the private room for 3-5 persons with the external bathroom;
- - The single room with shower;
- - The 8-beds female dormitory room;
- - The 8-beds mixed dormitory room.
Please email us
and check the availability of the rooms
WE ALSO CAN OFFER:
- — the fully equipped kitchen;
- — daily housekeeping is provided in all rooms and common areas of the hostel;
- — free tea and coffee for guests.
- — free luggage storage;
- — the dorms equipped with lockers, free of charge;
- — the receptionists work around the clock;
- — smoking and drinking alcoholic beverages is prohibited.